How our Warranty works:
- Cheerful, courteous help over the phone with one of our professional team members
- If we can’t help our customer over the phone:
We will promptly send a professional cleaner to the clients home to address the spot ( a discounted service and/or cleaning charge will apply). Oriental/Area rugs, as a general rule, cannot be cleaned on-site and must be cleaned back at our cleaning plant.
- If the customer is dis-satisfied: Providing warranty guidelines below were met, we will be happy to refund the original cost of the Microseal for the item.
*Upholstery spills: Assume it’s a dry clean only fabric. Blot with a white cotton towel.
DO NOT USE WATER ON DRY CLEAN FABRICS. SHOULD BE ADDRESSED BY A PROFESSIONAL
*Carpet spills: Blot spill with a white cotton towel. Mist with white distilled vinegar (cut 50/50 with club soda) onto spot and blotting is the only recommended procedure.
*Oriental/Area rug spills: Blot spills with a white cotton towel. Mist with distilled white vinegar (cut 50/50 with club soda) on to the spot and blotting is the only way do to this.
PLEASE CALL BENSON RUGS 561-752-8330
NEVER USE OVER THE COUNTER PRODUCTS AS THIS WILL HARM YOUR CARPETS & RUGS
*Annual cleanings every 12 months is recommended
*Microseal is designed first and foremost to make the carpets and textiles clean more easily. It helps prevent most types of spots and spills that can occur in your home from setting into the fiber, potentially becoming permanent STAINS. With Microseal your carpets and fabrics get an extra line of defense against spots/spills and soil, in turn extending the life span of the carpets and fabrics.
Dry Time and Cure Period: For purposes of this Warranty, the treated carpet/fabrics or textile requires a minimum of a one (1) hour dry time before walking on carpet or handling fabric or textile. The cure period under this warranty is a minimum of four (4) days.
Microseal of Delray Beach offers a Lifetime Service Warranty and a Limited Lifetime Product Warranty.
This Warranty does not apply if any of the following occurs
Abusive treatment of carpet, fabric, or textile. For purposes of this exclusion, “Abusive treatment “ means;
- Any treatment outside normal and customary wear and tear.
- Stains from products such as adhesives, medicine, paint, iodine, bleach, ink and dye products, (including dyes found in food and drink)
- Stains from urine, feces, vomit, blood, or any other bodily fluid
- Fire and/or stains or soiling caused by fire or flame
- Mildew and/or mold staining
- Color fading caused from UV light or chemical exposure
- Any attempted cleaning or soil/stain correction by a person or entity other than approved and recommended by Microseal of Delray Beach – including use of home remedies and over the counter products.
For this purposes of this warranty , Benson Rugs is the only approved and recommended carpet and/or soil stain cleaner.
Notwithstanding these exclusions, Microseal of Delray Beach attempt to remove any stains caused by the above described substances, but cannot guarantee that it will successfully remove these stains, full service and/or charge will apply.
Other than then excluded events described in the above paragraphs all other soiling/stains on the treated carpet, fabrics, or textiles are covered here under.
In order to activate this Warranty, each customer must follow the following procedures:
- Contact your Microseal Delray Beach (Benson Rugs) directly with in twenty-four (24) hours following a spill or staining by calling Microseal of Delray Beach, (Benson Rugs 561-752-8330)
- Immediatlely blot up and spill with a dry cotton or paper towel. Do not use water on any fabric that has “dry clean only” instructions from the manufacturer. Follow contract instructions above. Be careful not to rub or push the spill further into the carpet, fabric or textile.
- If the furniture or textile cleaning under this Warranty is unsuccessful. Microseal of Delray Beach will refund the full cost of the intial Microseal application for the item.
EXCEPT AS SPECIFIED IN THIS WARRANTY, ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED COVENEANTS, CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY FOR MERCHANTABLITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR CONDITIONS OF QUALITY AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW, ARE HERBY DISCLAIMED.FURTHERMORE AND THE OBLIGATIONS OF MICROSEAL DELRAY BEACH EXPRESSLY STATED IN THOS WARRANTY ARE IN LEIU OF ALL OTHER REPRESENTATIVES, WARRANTIES, COVENTANTS ,OR CONDITONS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
IN NO EVENT WILL MICORSEAL OF DELRAY BEACH BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE IN CONNECTION WITH, OR RELATED TO, THIS WARRANTY (INCLUDING LOSS OR PROFITS, USE, DATA, OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) HOWEVER ARISING, EITHER OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY, INCLUDNG BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR IN TORT EVEN IF THE OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILTY OF SUCH DAMAGE.